Let’s face it, 2015 was a pretty solid year. We launched a blog, had a few pops, and had a ton of laughs. So with that, I’m not trying to get out of hand with the resolutions. I don’t want to change too much and jump off this fast track to success. That being said, here are my resolutions:
- Drink less beer – Don’t get me wrong, I love an ice cold pop any day of the year. I just think that I’m going to start drinking more liquor. Just trying to become more like my idol, Mr. Lahey.
- Be better – Nothing really needs to be added, just need to be better in most aspects. I need to get more lit up on the weekend, I need to blog more, I need to kill it on a more regular basis (actually, maybe not that last one, I kill it 24/7).
- Learn how to maintain a steady drunken state – For some reason, there’s a fine line between buzzed and blackout for me. Let’s take KCHC2K15 for example. I was pretty buzzed up all day, then the next thing I know, I’m blackout in a bathroom in the stadium ripping shots out of a flask that someone smuggled in their butt like it was steroids.
- Meet Justin Bieber – No clue how this is going to happen, just need to meet the Biebs. He’s the truth.
- 1000 followers – Don’t want, need 1000+ followers on twitter. It’s a life goal. Maybe that accomplishment will help with the previous resolution.
- GENERAL DM THE DETAILS RESOLUTION – Get 100 Facebook likes. JESUS PEOPLE WE ONLY NEED 1 MORE LIKE. HELP US OUT.
That’s it for me. I’m a simple man. I just want to turn up and get weird…so basically a repeat of 2015. Have a good night, be safe, get drunk, and Lux Esto.